Sunday, February 12, 2012

Experimental Sketchbook

This project that we worked on deal with editing more than actually taking photos. I used picnik for all of the edited images. I tried to use a bunch of different effects, learning about new ones that I hadn't used before. 
                                                                             Before

After
 For this photo, it was two photos of the Apple brand logo but in a connecting diptych. In picnik, I used boost first, then I used "gritty". After those two effects, I used vibrance and dots and dots (the CMY Halftone adjustment) and finally cross process. 
Before

After
The first effect I used in this photo was cross process. Then I used circle splash (the screen adjustment) that made have more depth. The last effect I used was duo-tone with dark blue and pale yellow. 
Before

After
For this photo, the first effect I used was invert. Then I added boost, and duo-tone. For the duo-tone effect the two colors I used were black and white. I finally added adjustable threshold for the finishing touch.
 Before

 After
In this photo, I used dots and dots (circle dreams adjustment) first. Then I used focal zoom and duo-tone after. For duo-tone I used purple and yellow, then adding cross process. Finally I added heat map (the thermal adjustment) which makes the colors pop.  
 Before

After
The first effect I used on this picture was invert which created a cool contrast and the texture on the shape. Then I used duo-tone with blue and purple, finally I added posterize to give it a slight edge. 
Before

After
For this photo, I used HDR-ish first and then neon. For neon, I used blue. After that, I added dots and dots (circle dreams adjustment, then difference adjustment) and for a final touch, vibrance. 
Before

After
In this picture, I used cross process first, and then duo-tone (purple and yellow). The final effect I used was goofy, which added the swirly effect of the image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment